WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file or file that is downloaded to your computer, mobile device (smartphones, tablets, etc.) or any other device with information about navigation, when accessing certain web pages or mobile applications. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
The set of cookies from all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Under no circumstances can cookies damage your computer or mobile device.
Cookies do not identify you personally and do not pose any risk to your computer or mobile device. They are not viruses or spyware. They are simply tools used by the websites you visit to improve your navigation, to make your data travel through the network safe, to help us understand what information on our website is most useful to our users or to know what offers may be of interest to each user. And all this in a totally anonymous way: we will never know your name, address or telephone number, unless you provide them to us. You decide whether or not to allow the installation of our cookies.
We also want to inform you that, in application of European and Spanish regulations on privacy and cookies, there are cookies that require user consent (e.g.: analysis or measurement cookies and behavioral advertising cookies), and others that are exempt from consent (e.g.: technical cookies or those necessary for the provision of services expressly requested by the user).
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?
The cookies used on ribelideas.com are processed by RIBEL IDEAS, S.L. for the purposes and storage times set out in the section “List of cookies used”.
TYPES OF COOKIES:
Depending on the entity that manages it, cookies can be:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity (third party).
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer or memory of the mobile device. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies stored on the hard drive of your computer or memory of your mobile device, and whose information we can access for a defined time depending on the type of cookie. Persistent cookies will stop working once their expiration date is reached, or, if before this date, you withdraw your consent.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access to restricted areas, use security features, store content to disseminate videos or share content through social networks.
- Preference or personalization cookies: These cookies allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or measurement Cookies: These are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users who visit our website and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. They can also be used to quantify the impacts of the advertisements shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are all those cookies that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on this. This type of cookies are those that allow us to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
LIST OF COOKIES USED
Below, we detail the cookies used on our website (ribelideas.com) and the purpose of these:
|Name of the cookie
|Own or third party
|Purpose of the cookie
|Exempt / not exempt from the duty to inform and consent
LIST OF THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Below, we detail the list of third party cookie service providers on our website (ribelideas.com)
|Name of supplier
HOW CAN YOU CONFIGURE COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE AND REVOKE THE CONSENT GIVEN?
When you access our website you are shown a window in which you can indicate whether you accept, reject or wish to configure cookies, except those strictly necessary, through the privacy preferences center or configuration panel, which you can access directly from the banner or main pop-up message on the website. You can also configure cookies and/or revoke the consent given at any time from the link available on the website.
If you accept third-party cookies and subsequently wish to delete them from your computer or mobile device, you can use the cookie deactivation tools of the different browsers or through the system enabled by these third parties for this purpose through the links indicated in the section “How to delete and block/disable cookies”.
HOW TO DELETE AND BLOCK/DISABLE COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer or mobile device by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services provided, and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies depending on the browser used:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If you access our website through a mobile device (smartphone, tablet, portable game console, etc.), it is possible that the cookie options are located in the general settings of the device. Please refer to your device’s user manual for more information.
HOW TO DISABLE GOOGLE ANALYTICS?
To avoid this type of cookies there are disabling tools or add-ons for Google Analytics browsers. You can find more information and have access to these tools through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
We inform you that, if you do not agree with the data processing carried out by cookies on our website, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).