This website collects personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services.
We inform you that the owner of the website (data controller) complies with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), EU Regulation 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, RGPD) and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
Identity of the party responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Data controller: RIBEL IDEAS, S.L.
- Address: S/ FRANCESC MACIÀ 68 (INDUSTRIAL PARK CAN TERRERS), 08530 LA GARRIGA (BARCELONA)
- TAX ID: B63009930
- Email: email@example.com
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of management and control of the commercial relationship established between the user and the data controller, and specifically for:
- To manage full access to and correct use of the services and/or products by users.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions made to us through the services and/or products, as well as the contact forms on our website (including e-mails and/or telephone calls).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the services and/or products and activities.
- To provide new services and/or products, special offers or updates.
- Where appropriate, to manage personnel selection processes in selective processes for workers and/or collaborators.
- Communications: We may send you e-mails, messages and other types of communication regarding services and/or products, technical issues and changes thereto. These communications are considered part of the services and/or products and you cannot opt out of them.
- Where appropriate, commercial communications (marketing): We may use your personal data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments in services and/or products, offers and/or promotions of our services and/or products or of third party companies related to us. These commercial offers will, in any case, be expressly and separately authorised by the user, who may at any time revoke their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for this purpose in the same, or from the preferences of the customer account.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above, unless it is imposed by law or there is any judicial and/or administrative requirement that implies data processing for purposes other than those described above.
The personal data provided will be kept and processed for as long as the service and/or product provision relationship is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your data protection rights (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and the right not to be subject to automated individual decisions).
The personal data of persons interested in receiving information on services and/or products will remain in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request their deletion.
LEGITIMISATION OF THE PROCESSING
RIBEL IDEAS, S.L. processes your personal data in accordance with the following two legal bases: Consent of the data subject (1) and legitimate interest (2).
The consent of the data subject given for the purposes described above, which will be requested:
- Before proceeding to process your data,
- In the process of registering as a customer or,
- When sending RIBEL IDEAS, S.L. communications.
Requests for information that you send us require the interested party to voluntarily provide us with the data necessary to be able to attend to you or provide you with the services and/or products. However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with this data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although this refusal will make it impossible for us to deal with their request.
Requests for information that you send us require the interested party to voluntarily provide us with the data necessary to be able to attend to you or provide you with services and/or products. However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with this data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although this refusal will make it impossible for us to deal with their request.
The legitimate interest of RIBEL IDEAS, S.L. in maintaining the loyalty of its customers and/or users and to better meet their expectations or interests previously expressed, for example: to improve the products and/or services offered, to manage requests, queries or complaints, to offer products similar to those contracted, to inform about promotions and discounts in force, among others. All of the aforementioned shall be understood to be without prejudice to compliance by RIBEL IDEAS, S.L. with the rest of the obligations relating to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means.
RIBEL IDEAS, S.L. understands that, by providing us with their personal data, the interested party guarantees and accepts responsibility for the truthfulness, currency and accuracy of the same, and that they accept and expressly consent to their processing for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
In general, RIBEL IDEAS, S.L. will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have expressly authorised us to do so when using our services and/or products.
RIBEL IDEAS, S.L. will not make international transfers of the personal data collected through this website, with the exception of the following cases:
- That the international transfer of data is necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures to which the interested party is a party.
- That the international transfer of data is necessary for the application of the legislation in force.
- That the international transfer of data takes place with the express consent of the data subject.
- That the international transfer of data takes place because the website is hosted on servers located outside the European Economic Area.
In any case, in those cases in which international data transfers may take place, RIBEL IDEAS, S.L. shall check that the country importing the data guarantees an adequate level of protection in application of the regulations in force.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, erasure (“right to be forgotten”), limitation of processing, portability and the right not to be subject to individualized decisions before the data controller. Below, we explain what these rights consist of:
- Right of access: Allows the data subject to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification: Allows you to correct errors, modify data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete and ensure the accuracy of your personal data.
- Right of deletion: Allows you to request the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition: Allows the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or its cessation, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked for the corresponding period.
- Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Interested parties may oppose the sending of commercial communications. In this case, they may revoke their consent to receive these notifications at any time.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability: Data subjects may request to receive the data concerning them that they have provided to us or – where technically feasible – to have it sent to another data controller of their choice, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): Data subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces legal effects or significantly affects the data subject.
- Possibility to withdraw consent: The data subject has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given at the time of providing us with his or her data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details provided in “Identification of the person responsible for the processing of personal data”, including the following information: Name and surname, ID card number, postal and/or e-mail contact address, indicating the type of right and specifying the conditions of the same. We may ask you for additional information in order to verify your identity.
Possibility of filing a complaint before the Control Authority: RIBEL IDEAS, S.L. also informs you of your right to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
RIBEL IDEAS, S.L. recommends the use of this website to people over 18 years of age. If minors under the age of 14 access the website, the consent of the minor’s parents, guardians or legal representatives will be required in order for their personal data to be processed. The parents, guardians or legal representatives of the minor will be solely responsible for the contents to which the minor may have access when visiting our website.
RIBEL IDEAS, S.L. may have profiles in different social networks. It is also possible that the user may be able to access the private spaces that may exist on this website through their accounts on social networks, instead of accessing with a username and password. In these cases, users who provide their personal data with the information available through their account and / or user profile on social networks are informed that this is responsible for the processing of data processing carried out, unless expressly informed of other conditions in a particular treatment.
Retention of certain data
RIBEL IDEAS, S.L. informs that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, it shall retain and conserve certain traffic data generated during the development of communications for the purpose of transferring them to the authorized authorities, when the legal circumstances foreseen therein are met.
Our servers automatically collect information when the user uses the services of the webs. This log data may include the IP address, the identification of the device from which the products are accessed, the operating system, and the configuration of the device, among others.
Furthermore, you are informed that the owner of the website (data controller) has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized access and/or processing, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. Likewise, additional measures have been established in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization, maintaining continuous supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.